Back in February (or so) we started to work with a Product Manager at Houzz.com on this project. We had to jump through a lot of hoops behind the scenes to make sure that we could deliver what we promised.
We learned a lot of "stuff" through the process and we have been able to carry that "stuff" through to other products in out studio.
Along the way (and quickly in the timeline) we knew we needed a new website. The Houzz project helped nudge us to work with Weebly to build this new website. We also needed to become more independent with respect to our photography...so all that is now done in-house...and remember that the "house" is just two people so one us/I got to learn to take much better photos.
All together, the project has been really fun. We like the results.